***EARLY BIRD EXTENDED to 07 Septmeber***
***ONE room (2-4 people) now available due to a cancellation
The package details:
– Transfer by Le Mourier – Swim/Sea/Save cruiser boat exeprience (pick up from St Helier location) or RIB boat
– Horse and Carriage experience (transfer to/from mooring) to Scandinavian style log cabin near little Sark
– Full board accommodation including: breakfast (x2), Italian home-cooking themed lunch (x2) and dinner (x2); N.B. pre-order menu (standard and vegetarian choices) ahead of departure.
– Soft drinks (fruit squash, mineral water), teas, coffees (please note no alcohol on this retreat) are also included.
– Morning and evening meditation practice, focusing on mindfulness of breathing (sitting) practice.
– Option for 20-minute one-to-one mindfulness teacher guidance and support
– Flexibility of own time off-site to explore Sark
Summary of Terms:
– Accommodation rates are per person based on two or three people sharing (on all mindfulness retreats individual participants share with others).
– Single-occupancy may be accommodated subject to availability: single occupancy may be possible in the main cabin @ £150 per person, £100 in cottage on site and £75 in guesthouse on site.
– Transfer by cruiser/RIB and places in the cabin, guesthouse or cottage will be allocated on a first-come-first served basis, and depending on signing up for single/mulitple occupancy
– FULLY refundable if sea conditions are untowards
– Client cancellation charges as follows:
- more than four weeks in advance: no charge
- less than four but more than three weeks: 25% charge
- less than three but more than two weeks: 50% charge
- less than two but more than one week: 75% charge
- less than one week: full charge
Place may be transferred by client to a nominated person.
Price displayed is per person. For parties of 3-4 people please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org as we may be able to offer a further discount on the room